Dean International Inc.
Last modified on June 24, 2012.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. In addition, the information that is provided on this website may not be shared or disclosed with any other user or third party. If you are found to have shared information regarding this website or your access to it, your account will be subject to immediate termination. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. More information on this policy is found in the enclosed non-disclosure agreement.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Dean International Inc.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
By agreeing to sign up for Dean eClassrooms's services, you consent to provide Dean International with certain identifying information. Dean International Inc. collects this information from its users solely for record-keeping purposes. Dean International Inc. will never sell or share your information to third parties for marketing, analytics, or spam purposes. We will not make your information publicly accessible by anyone but our administrators for administrative purposes.
In the case that you (the user) are involved in a federal investigation, your identifying information may be provided to law enforcement officials or investigators.
The law enforcement agencies allowed for these purposes include, but are not limited to:
FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
NTSB - National Transportation Safety Board
FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation
CIA - Central Intelligence Agency
TSA - Transportation Security Administration
MDPD - Miami-Dade Police DepartmentWhat information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or respond to a survey. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other identifying information.What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To administer a survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.How do we protect your information?
THIS AGREEMENT by and between Dean International Inc. and you ('the user', 'recipient').
WHEREAS, Dean International Inc. and Recipient, for their mutual benefit and pursuant to a working relationship which has been or may be established, anticipate that Dean International Inc. may disclose or deliver to Recipient documents, components, parts, information, drawings, data, sketches, plans programs, specifications, techniques, processes, software, inventions and other materials, both written and oral, of a secret, confidential or proprietary nature, including without limitation any and all information relating to marketing, finance, forecasts, invention, research, design or development of information system and any supportive or incidental subsystems, and any and all subject matter claimed in or disclosed by any patent application prepared or filed by or behalf of by Dean International Inc., in any jurisdiction, and any amendments or supplements thereto (collectively, “Proprietary Information”); and
WHEREAS, Dean International Inc. desires to assure that the confidentiality of any Proprietary Information is maintained;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing premises, and the mutual convenants contained herein, Dean International Inc. and Recipient hereby agree as follows:
1. Starting from the date hereof, Recipient shall hold in trust and confidence, and not disclose to others or use for Recipient's own benefit or for the benefit of another, any Proprietary Information which is disclosed to Recipient by Dean International Inc. during the entirety of the Recipient's subscription to this website. Recipient shall disclose Proprietary Information received under this Agreement to person within its organization only if such persons (i) have a need to know and (ii) are bound in writing to protect the confidentiality of such Proprietary Information. This paragraph 1 shall survive and continue after any expiration or termination of this Agreement and shall bind Recipient, its employees, agents, representatives, successors, heirs and assigns.
2. The undertakings and obligations of Recipient under this Agreement shall not apply to any Proprietary Information which: (a) is described in an issued patent anywhere in the world, is disclosed in a printed publication available to the public, or is otherwise in the public domain through no action or fault of Recipient; (b) is generally disclosed to third parties by Dean International Inc. without restriction on such third parties, or is approved for release by written authorization of Dean International Inc.; (c) if not designated “confidential” at the time of first disclosure hereunder, or is not later designated in writing by Dean International Inc. within thirty (30) days from disclosure to Recipient to be of a secret, confidential or proprietary nature; or (d) is shown to Dean International Inc. by Recipient, within ten (10) days from disclosure, by underlying documentation to have been known by Recipient before receipt from Dean International Inc. and/or to have been developed by Recipient completely independent of any disclosure by Dean International Inc..
3. Title to all property received by Recipient from Dean International Inc., including all Proprietary Information, shall remain at all times the sole property of Dean International Inc., and this Agreement shall not be construed to grant to Recipient any patents, licenses or similar rights to such property and Proprietary Information disclosed to Recipient hereunder.
4. Recipient shall, upon request of Dean International Inc., return to Dean International Inc. all documents, drawings and other tangible materials, including all Proprietary Information and all manifestation thereof, delivered to Recipient, and all copies and reproductions thereof.
5. The parties further agree to the following terms and conditions:
i. Any breach by Recipient of any of Recipient's obligations under this Agreement will result in irreparable inquiry to Dean International Inc. for which damages and other legal remedies will be inadequate. In seeking enforcement of any of these obligations, Dean International Inc. will be entitled (in addition to other remedies) to preliminary and permanent injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent, discontinue and/or restrain the breach of this Agreement.
ii. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed and limited to the extent necessary, or severed if necessary, in order to eliminate such invalidity or unenforceability, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
iii. In any dispute over whether information or matter is Proprietary Information hereunder, it shall be the burden of Recipient to show both that such contested information or matter is not Proprietary Information within the meaning of this Agreement, and that it does not constitute a trade secret under the Uniform Trade Secrets Act or successor or similar law in effect in the State of Florida.
iv. No delay or omission by either party in exercising any rights under this Agreement will operate as a waiver of that or any other right. A waiver or consent given by either party on any one occasion is effective only in that instance and will not be construed as a bar to or waiver of any right on any other occasion.
v. This Agreement shall be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
vi. This Agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and the courts of (your state) shall be the exclusive forum.
vii. This Agreement is in addition to any prior written agreement between Dean International Inc. and Recipient relating to the subject matter of this agreement; in the event of any disparity or conflict between the provision of such agreements, the provision which is more protective of Proprietary Information shall control. This Agreement may not be modified, in whole or in part, except by an agreement in writing signed by Dean International Inc. and Recipient.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the current user's submission of this form.
If there are any questions regarding the policies listed on this page, you may contact us using the information below.
Dean International Inc.
14150 SW 129 Street
Miami, Florida 33186